Legends of the Galaxy is not partnered with, endorsed by, and in no way affiliated with the | OggDude Character Generator | Fantasy Flight Games | Asmodee North America | Lucasfilm LTD | Disney. © 2017 All Rights Reserved. Ownership of the character generator, gm tools, all branding, and images belongs to the owner of copyright. This page was created as a helpful download page for fans of the OggDude Character Generator to easily access to download the latest version of the OggDude Character Generator. Special Thanks to OggDude for creating an amazing community resource and tool.
I wanted to invite everyone in the Star Wars RPG Community who is a fan of the OggDude Generator to donate to OggDude, any amount would be appreciated, as a special thank you to him for all of the hard work that he has put into creating this amazing tool and resource for the Star Wars RPG Community.
- Added all adversaries, encounters, and stock vehicles to "Imports" from the "Friends Like These" adventure module.
- Added equipment and vehicles from the "Friends Like These" adventure module.
- Added named weapons from adversaries found in "Friends Like These", such as the GHOVOR-22 Blaster Pistol and GALAAR-15 Blaster Carbine. Because they are found only on adversaries, certain values, such as rarity and price, needed to be estimated for these items.
- The Floating Fortress in "Friends Like These" is significantly different from the HAVr A9 Floating Fortress from "Forged in Battle". Therefore, it has been added again as "Imperial Floating Fortress".
- The Zygerrian freighter from "Friends Like These" has been added twice, once as "Aurore-Class Freighter" and again as "YV-865 Freighter". The only difference is that the YV-865 does not have the grappling turrets.
- Unmatched Devastation was misspelled. If this signature ability has been purchased for a character, it'll need to be purchased again.
- The Holocron of Outer Rim and Piloting Space had the wrong price. It is now 100,000.
- Suljo Warde's Holocron also had an incorrect price. It, too, has been fixed.
- Added the holocron found on the "Sanctuary" from the "Lessons from the Past" adventure in the back of the Force and Destiny Core Rulebook.
- The Mk. III Modular Backpack increased encumbrance threshold by 3. It is now properly set to 2.
- The Mk. IV Modular Backpack was misspelled. It is now spelled correctly.
- The Saber Throw (Improved) talent was incorrectly set to be an action. It is now passive.
- The Burly talent was lowering Cumbersome qualities, but not encumbrance. It is now also lowering encumbrance.
- The Tarvix adversary from the "Chronicles of the Gatekeeper" import directory had a formatting issue in its special ability. This has been fixed.
- Added "Powered Melee" to the available categories of the "Custom Grip" attachment.
- Crash Gear from "Endless Vigil" had an incorrect soak value. It is now correctly set to 1.
- Added weapon effects to the Powerful Blast talent. Any weapon with the Blast quality will now get a +1 to Blast, and all mines and charges will get a +1 to damage. Items must be held or equipped to get these bonuses.
- Changed the Armored Drop Suit vehicle's silhouette to 1.
- The "Control: Mechanics" Force ability of Manipulate was missing the die modifier for the Mechanics skill. If purchased, it will now show Force dice for the Mechanics dice pool.
- The "Control: Vigilance" Force ability of Farsight was missing die modifiers for Perception and Vigilance. If purchased, it will now show Force dice for the Perception and Vigilance dice pools.
- The Combat Armor crafting template now has the same categories as Laminate armor.
- Added "Bludgeoning Melee" to the categories of the Shield craft template.
- Relative data paths are now relative to the install directory instead of the install drive. Changed Data Location dialog to reflect this change.
- Completely restructed the way printing is done. It should take less memory and release all used system resources when finished.
- In Encounters in GM Tools, additional spacing has been added to gunner positions so the text isn't so close to the weapon number.
- In Encounters in GM Tools, Force-using adversaries now support more Force abilities before the encounter becomes unprintable.
- In Encounters in GM Tools, adversaries now support more talents before the encounter becomes unprintable.
- In Encounters in GM Tools, current adversaries may now be reordered using drag/drop when adding an encounter.
- In Encounters in GM Tools, when adding a roster position, the alternative name will also be displayed for the adversary.
- In the Equipment pane of the generator, you may now transfer equipment to and from other characters that are in groups that your character belongs to.
- In the Data Editor, you may now filter data items by both source and a name filter.
- In Reports pane in GM Tools, modified "special" column to make the report row grow to the height of the resulting description.
- In Reports pane in GM Tools, changed "QualitiesSpecial" for weapons to return both qualities and base mods.
- In the Adversary dialog, custom weapon qualities had a maximum value of 10. This has been raised to 99.
- In the Options dialog, you may now choose to use the "alternative" calculation for melee and ranged defense. This calculation will add up all mods and qualities that add to melee and ranged defense, rather than just use the mods from a single item that has the highest values (the latest "official" method, according to the developers). The alternative method tends to give much higher values for ranged and melee defense, but can also be more easily abused by players. Unchecking this value will use the "official" calculation.
- In the Data Editor, when changing the description, you may now press control-A to select the entire description.
- In the Data Editor, when selecting the entire description, you may now type in a new description without the base description immediately being tagged onto the end (and yes, I found this very annoying, too). If the description is deleted completely, it will still be replaced by the original description.
- In the generator, when printing a standard character sheet, if the character has any Conflict-inducing talents, the total number of Conflict the character must start a session with is displayed on page 2 under the Morality/Conflict panel.
- Talent name tool tips in the Specialization pane will now include total ranks (from all specializations) for ranked talents.
- Printing errors are now captured and displayed in the print preview dialog.